View All Skechers JobsSKECHERS
- The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high quality technical solutions that empower the Marketing teams to utilize the Marketing Cloud automation platform.
- This new position will support the email marketing team with building custom queries, email templates, amp script based dynamic template’s, automation jobs, and build out comprehensive customer journeys.
- Reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing Automation, the ideal candidate will have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2C/B2B).
- Enjoy teaching and coaching the business team on how to best use SFMC
- Understand the ins and outs of complex technology environments and know how to optimize solutions for efficiency and simplicity
- Responsible for the iteratively improving our Marketing Cloud data model and architecture
- Resident Salesforce technology expert responsible for design and technical implementation
- Collaborate with internal feature development team to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation.
- Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed solutions.
- Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize
- Stay in tune with latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s).
- Extensive experience utilizing Journey Builder with thorough understanding of Audience Builder configuration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with email and/or marketing automation software and integration with databases
- Ability to work effectively with non-technical personnel
- Develop responsive email templates with extensive knowledge of AMPscript and Guide Template Language
- Master with SQL and robust understanding of Marketing Cloud’s contact data model
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) aka ExactTarget is required
- Experience implementing automated solutions utilizing Marketing Cloud Server-Side Java Script (SSJS)
- Experience working with all Marketing Cloud Builders and Studios, including Mobile Connect and Personalization Builder for Emails
Qualification & Experience:
- Fundamental understanding of database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Strong background in agile SCRUM agile practices and associated tools (Jira, Confluence, Slack, etc.)
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer and/or Marketing Cloud Consultant is preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of experience as a marketing cloud administrator and/or developer
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Edmonton, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A