- We’re proud to be publicly recognised as the largest private sector employer in South Africa and leading employer in Africa. We focus on attracting, developing and retaining a loyal and committed workforce, dedicated to the Group’s culture and organisational objectives.
- The Business Analyst Team Lead is responsible for leading and coaching a team of Business Analysts, to maximise productivity and increase business delivery within the Business Analysis space. This includes the fostering of cross-discipline relationships to constantly review and improve on ways of work.
- Align closely with business and delivery stakeholders around strategic roadmaps.
- Assist to shape the demand for the specific area.
- Assist with lean business cases / PAC / Board approvals.
- Perform high-level analysis activities in the CE cycle (assisting to unpack Features, identify high-level impacts and dependencies etc.) at a Senior / Specialist proficiency level.
- Ensures E2E processes are documented, understood & aligned with business and architecture.
- Solid understanding of E2E for area of responsibility.
- Have a deep understanding of the value streams within the domain and products they support, to assist in shaping the roadmap for those products.
- Focus on customer centricity and customer experience throughout all operational processes and value streams and help to create a culture of customer centricity within the BA discipline.
- Surfacing and delivering regular insights to the Business Stakeholders with sound recommendations, allowing our Business Stakeholders to make informed strategic decisions.
- Produces innovative ideas or solutions that challenge traditional assumptions, and approaches ongoing developments from new perspectives.
- Devises, initiates and drives effective change initiatives in own area or department as well as across various disciplines
- Creates and encourages a climate of team-working and collaboration across the organisation, acting as a visible role-model of these values and behaviours.
- Proactively consults with a broad cross-section of stakeholders during all aspects of decision making.
- Able to coach the business analysts in terms of methods used to analyze and benchmark business cases, which will align with the business strategies of the organisation (including feasibility and business benefits).
- Research and identify opportunities to improve the business’ offering and add value to our customers through the solutions we provide.
- Able to coach the business analysts to drive / shape input into the scope of solution and ensure understanding of scope by business user.
- Drive the change management barriers impacting User Acceptance Testing.
- Solve & mitigate project risks.
- Liaise with Products Owners and other stakeholders to co-ordinate interdependencies and resolve issues.
- Actively contribute in the development of the BA practice within the organisation.
- Act as an SME in CoPs to share knowledge and expertise with the community.
- Demonstrates detailed and comprehensive knowledge of own area, and is recognised as an expert by people across the organisation. Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of related external issues and knows about research and upcoming developments.
- Engages in industry wide and cross-industry discussions and events seeking to advance own and the organisation’s current and future thinking.
- Seeks to be actively involved in cutting-edge research and development activities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree with 5 to 8 years related experience.
- Advanced BA certification, CBAP, AAC or similar
- Facilitation or Coaching qualification / experience
- Experience working as a Business Analyst in the human resource environment
- Previous experience in leading a team including recruitment, resource allocation and people development
- Experience working within all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Business Process Management experience
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Excellent relationship management and collaboration skills
- Good planning and time management skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A