Website Sherwin Williams
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
- This role will execute product life cycle management and participate in Sales and Operational Planning reviews, Lean and Continuous Improvement Projects.
- This position will participate in meetings to review Sales Forecasts, Manufacturing, Planning, and New Product Introductions to ensure customer action plans are communicated to ensure success.
- This position exists to assist Sales, Marketing, Materials/Purchasing Management, Operations, Supply Chain and the Technical group in managing the product lifecycle process. This includes the introduction of new products to market, forecasting the quantity and timing of demand for current products and disposition of existing discontinued products.
- This position is responsible for continuously improving the accuracy of the forecasts of the demand for finished goods in order to improve customer satisfaction, sales, profitability and overall supply chain effectiveness.
- This role will utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, and Supply Chain to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts; participate in research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine forecasts to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple complex projects, concurrently.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1–2 years’ experience in Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Manufacturing or Customer Service.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a Supply Chain related field
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A