Website Sherwin Williams
The Trainee Assistant Manager Program includes self-study modules, structured on-the-job training, classroom instruction at our regional training facilities, as well as ongoing education throughout your career.
- Your training will encompass all aspects of store management, including paint and associated products, customer service, professional sales and marketing, credit and accounts receivable management, human resources management, profit and loss and merchandising management.
- Many Trainees choose a path that leads to a career in professional sales. In this role, they grow the company’s market share by selling to large, commercial users such as painting contractors, purchasing agents, manufacturers, and other commercial users who need large volumes of our high-quality products.
- Generally, sales representatives apply their trade in specific regions or territories. Trainees are eligible for professional sales positions once a track record of success within the stores has been established.
- After you complete the trainee program, you’ll be able to progress into paint store management positions. Our Assistant Store Managers and Store Managers oversee a million-dollar business, providing leadership and insight into the development and strategy of their store.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to relocate for promotional opportunities.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Bilingual ability is an added plus.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED)..
- Associate’s Degree, preferably in a Business and/or Marketing field.
- Prior work experience in sales or customer service.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A