View All Sephora Jobs Sephora
This position is based within a Sephora distribution Center, and is responsible for the detection, apprehension, or deterrence of Employee and third party activity that would otherwise result in a loss to company assets. Logistics LP Agents assist in promoting and monitoring compliance to company policies and procedures related to theft prevention, safety and inventory control while maintaining a professional attitude with sincerity and integrity. Further promotes awareness and training within various areas of operational execution.
- Complete all Sephora Loss Prevention training requirements.
- Perform checklists and audits and communicate findings with leadership and supervisor.
- Work physical surveillance on the production floor and other areas of company property, as well as through the building’s CCTV system.
- Testify in court concerning any case, criminal or civil wherein the company is a party in interest.
- Identify, observe, and apprehend or deter individual(s) for committing external theft.
- Review exception reports and inventory reporting in assigned distribution center to detect internal/external dishonest activity. Assist with internal investigations and interviews.
- Identify and report, to direct supervisor, theft or company policy violations committed by employees.
- Participate in the inventory process as well as any applicable shrink reduction plans.
- Effectively perform job functions while working independently.
- Maintain Loss Prevention awareness and promote available resources (iCARE).
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with all warehouse personnel, Loss Prevention personnel, guard staff, local law enforcement agencies and other retailers.
- Participate in the training of warehouse associates both individually and within meeting or group settings.
- Understand and maintain strict compliance with the law and Sephora policies concerning investigations, apprehensions, search and seizure and the preservation of evidence.
- Strong written, verbal, interviewing, listening and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to make appropriate quick decisions in potentially stressful situations.
- Aptitude to de-escalate volatile and possibly dangerous situations.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Capacity to work well without direct supervision.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays appropriate to the business needs.
- Some overnight travel.
- Must be able to stand/walk for entire shift.
- Ability to perform job duties at elevated heights on occasion. Some job functions and audits may require accessing ladders, platforms or warehouse lift equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of Loss Prevention experience in a retail environment, preferably some experience within Supply Chain.
- Consistent and reliable attendance required.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A