Website Capital One
Capital One is seeking an energetic, self-motivated Senior Technology Auditor interested in becoming part of Audit. As a member of the Technology Audit team, the candidate will focus on audits of cloud-based technology implementations and cybersecurity risks. In addition, the Senior Auditor will work closely with members of the IT, operational, and finance audit teams as it relates to IT’s supporting role for key processes. Each audit assignment enables the candidate to demonstrate business, technical and industry knowledge while assessing business risks, identifying key controls, and performing risk-based testing of application and general computer controls. The candidate will work independently, with guidance from Audit management as needed. Career development and growth opportunities exist through our established training programs within Audit, as well as in IT and business functions. The candidate will be expected to maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards.
- Audit major components of business units. Design and perform appropriate audit procedures to verify the effect given.
- Design and execute internal control testing for operations of varying complexity.
- Perform audit tasks of moderate difficulty, demonstrating a degree of audit expertise consistent with experience level.
- Establish and maintain good client relations during engagements. Assist in communicating the results of some audit projects to management via written reports and oral presentations.
- Perform variance aspects of engagement administration, including hours and budget tracking.
- You adapt to change, embrace bold ideas, and are intellectually curious. You like to ask questions and test assumptions.
- You seek to deepen relationships and shared objectives with your business partners to deliver an elevated value proposition and outstanding business results.
- You’re a firm believer that data will only make you a better Auditor. This part will require looking at some data, so you’ll want to ensure that analytics doesn’t scare you off.
- You’re a teacher. You have a passion for coaching and investing in the development of your team.
- Lastly, you create energy and an environment that make it easy to attract, hire, and retain top talent.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Master’s Degree in Finance, Master’s Degree in Information Systems or Master of Business Administration
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Cloud-related certification(s)
- 1+ year of conducting audits of controls in cloud-based environments
- 1+ years of experience with IT control frameworks
- 1+ year of experience in banking, in the financial services industry, in a professional services firm serving clients in large banks, or a combination
- 1+ years of experience with data analytics tools in support of internal audit
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McLean, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A