Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Responsibly represent the hotel through conducting conferences, making proposals and other external sales presentations to prospective customers to solicit, explain, negotiate and close hotel sales. Utilize discretion and authority to negotiate contracts and commit company with customers and establish agreements with vendors.
- Travel and engage in sales activities outside of the hotel to meet with and entertain customers and prospective customers, participate in tradeshows, and industry and community events to promote facilities, to make proposals, maintain contacts, and to close deals.
- Write proposals and/or contracts to advise prospective groups for meeting space and/or banquet date, space and rate availability for group accommodations (76+ guest rooms) for moderately complex meetings. Develop and quote prices for same.
- Attend weekly sales departmental meeting and other scheduled meetings to support business operations, e.g., tentative review, lost business review, group-pick up, etc.
- Conduct site inspections and property tours with potential customers, visiting guest rooms, meeting space and banquet facilities, as well as other hotel facilities
- 400+ room hotel experience
- Business Development experience
- Luxury experience
- Delphi experience
- ***Position is property based***
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years hotel groups sales
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A