Responsible for managing the operations of the Ameren Illinois Company portfolio of programs and services related to energy efficiency (EE), demand-side management (DSM), demand response (DR), and conservation programs, as required, to meet state-mandated energy savings goals and portfolio objectives.
- Manage programs to achieve forecasted annual and cumulative savings targets pursuant to implementation plans.
- Lead a staff of approximately ten leaders and professionals managing an operating budget of greater than $100 million annually.
- Manage programs’ expenditures in a reasonable and prudent fashion as submitted to and reviewed by the Illinois Commerce Commission.
- Manage programs to approved budgets and track and report on actual and forecasted expenditures. Pay invoices. Administer riders/cost recovery.
- Lead a team that will negotiate and manage EE program implementer contracts with the purpose of achieving approved savings goals, with budget and with related customer participation targets. This includes, development and execution of the contract, and tracking contract delivery and vendor contract compliance.
- Manage operation of the Residential and Business the program allies, contractors, and vendors to implement programs to achieve savings targets and meet all portfolio objectives.
- Ensure quality assurance and quality control of all Contractors’ performance
- Energy Savings Goal Attainment Proceedings
- Various dockets that support delivery of the programs
- Petition and approval of the Company’s multi-year gas and electric plan
- Annual Cost Reconciliation Proceedings
- Provide leadership and oversight of all Trade Ally activities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in managing or supporting docketed proceedings within the jurisdiction of state or federal oversight agencies preferred. Experience in gas, electric, telephone or water utility business operations preferred. At least one of the following certifications preferred: Professional Engineer, Certified Project Management Professional, Certified Energy Auditor, Certified Professional Accountant or Certified Energy Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering, business, or accounting discipline. Master’s degree preferred.
- Ten or more years relevant experience required (e.g., energy efficiency, utility business operations, contract compliance, marketing, accounting, technology, data reporting, engineering) with a minimum of five years implementing utility energy efficiency programs required. A minimum of 5 years supervisory experience required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A