This role will be expected to support the Information Security Delivery manager from time to time by temporarily filling in during staff meetings, status updates, projects, executive meetings, and similar duties. He or she will continue to provide expertise in assessing, planning, testing, and implementing solutions; documenting security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members; coordinating resources; and defining security configuration, implementation, and operation requirements on security projects. He or she will be recognized as a technical leader and be considered an adviser to Infrastructure, divisional, and Domain management and technologists on information security concepts.
Information Security Delivery Specialist uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to perform analysis, design, and support tasks related to the development and implementation of enterprise security strategies, architectures, technologies, configurations, and processes in order to provide secure solutions that meet Macy’s business objectives and improve Macy’s security posture. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides team and project status reports; lead team meetings; and mentor more junior associates.
- Leads information security project teams by defining, producing, driving, and managing project scope, objectives, customer expectations, schedule, communications, status, resources, quality, reports, deliverables, issues, risks, timelines, and lessons learned and building consensus and owning the responsibility for execution and final deliverables. End results include successful completion of security projects.
- Leads the development, modification, and documentation of technical standards; project, implementation, and test plans; requirements criteria; system specifications and configurations; and monitoring and support procedures. End result includes consistent, current, and accurate documentation.
- Defines security requirements that are documented and aligned with business strategies and requirements; researches information security architectures, standards, and compliance requirements; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; understands system architecture and platform configurations; identifies and resolves integration issues; ensuring previous investments are leveraged wisely; and prepares business cases, obtaining approval, and implements solutions to address necessary preventive, detective, and reactive security measures. End results include secure architecture designs and risk statements.
- Provides expert-level support for problems that cannot be resolved by primary support roles, training, mentoring, and reporting by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- End result includes advanced support.
- Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- This position will also expect to represent management from time to time during executive briefings, status updates, team meetings, and similar activities.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- This position contribute significantly to the decision making process and provide significant input to management for secure architecture design, risk assessments, procedures, policies, and technologies. This will include, but is not limited to, decisions related to selecting one vendor over another vendor, testing and evaluation methodology and criteria for various security technologies, and how to monitor and respond to alerts. This position will also need to make decisions regarding the type and number of resources required for projects and the identification of specific tasks that are required to successfully complete security projects.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- This position will also be expected to make recommendations to management on ways to improve the security posture of Macy’s based on this persons’ retail and security knowledge.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be knowledgeable of a wide array of enterprise grade applications and technologies to include messaging, directory services, mobile, wireless, web, cloud, database, collaboration, virtualization, DNS, and various operating systems
- Bachelor’s degree and 8-10 years of experience preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johns Creek, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A