Website Capital One
- Data is the fuel for “people-based” marketing – this role will initially be responsible for understanding where and how data needs to be sourced, assembled and conveyed into our multi-channel orchestration platform to target, personalize, and execute cross-channel marketing at scale.
- This role will partner with others in Marketing and IT to design and build real-time and batch integrations that exchange information between various marketing/ad technology solutions including homegrowns solutions, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, CDPs, CRMs, DMPs.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to develop into a marketing technologist who understands various types of technologies in the marketing ecosystem, how data flows between systems, and how to make different technologies work together as a cohesive technical foundation for customer-centric marketing across channels, and measurement or analytics.
- Ability to comfortably collaborate with team members in other locations.
- Ability to elaborate on integration specifications and data dictionary
- Passion for ensuring data access and handling is in stringent accordance to financial compliance regulations
- Analytical problem solver who can clearly identify, analyze, and resolve issues as they arise
- Ambitious “figure it out” attitude – ability to independently investigate internal and third-party data sources, technical specs, programming, and operational challenges with limited assistance.
- Strong understanding of service-oriented architecture and how (near) real-time integrations work
- Experience in Python or similar programming.
- Large scale relational database, data lake, data warehouse experience with a strong grasp of SQL, to access, analyze, and assemble data to meet campaign targeting and personalization requirements.
- Is hands on with Marketing Technology – installs marketing technology software and knows their way around the tooling.
- Ability to partner with IT engineers to bring a solution blueprint to life
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker who can map out the end to end steps needed to bring integrations to life
- 2+ years experience in Spark, Scala or Python
- 1+ years experience using and building APIs, RESTful services
- 1+ years experience in ETL
- 1+ years of experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 2+ years experience in data streaming
- 1+ years experience with data ingestion and wrangling and use of tools like Kylo
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 1 years of experience working with AWS and S3
- At least 5 years of experience with SQL
- At least 6 years of experience in Marketing
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A