The Hot Wheels (Vehicles) Brand Creative Team is looking for an experienced Senior Brand Designer, Marketing Communications (Marcomm) with a passion branding, marketing communications and graphic design. Highly conceptual and capable of leading and designing with internal and external partners, as well as executing visual communication materials that support the brand strategy and business objectives. You must have a passion for what we do every day – empowering kids with exhilarating vehicle play that helps them develop the skills and confidence they need to take on the world.
- Collaborating with designers, vendors, producers and marketing partners on a daily basis.
- Knowledge of photography, typography, art, pop culture and graphic design.
- Prioritizing multiple projects at any given time.
- Have the ability to give art direction to creative resources outside the company
- Attend project kick-offs and present work to cross-functional partners for alignment and/or feedback
- Concept big ideas that are on-brand and can translate across all mediums including licensing, toolkit/guide creation, trade show environments, and retail merchandising.
- Oversee and maintain ownership of work from concept through final delivery.
- Prepare necessary work and projects to be presented at weekly creative review with Senior Director.
- Contribute to development of big ideas that are on-brand and can translate across all mediums including licensing, toolkit/guide creation, trade show environments, and retail merchandising.
- Maintain ownership of work from concept through final delivery, appropriately communicating with supervisor and ensuring alignment.
- Creative thinker and solution seeker
- Passion for gaming
- Graphic design powerhouse
- Positive attitude
- Tenacious and full of strategic, cutting edge ideas and design
- Knowledgeable and curious about current/upcoming trends
- Entrepreneurial and innovative thinker who thrives in a fast pace environment
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multi-task
- Strong collaborator and creative partner
- Performs tasks autonomously, and takes personal accountability for actions
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Illustration skills a big plus
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-5 years minimum in Visual Communications, Graphic Design or similar field
- Possess knowledge and passion for Youth Culture
- Knowledge of the industry (Branding, Design, Advertising and Digital experience a huge plus.)
- ***Portfolio (PDF or link) MUST BE included with application in order to be considered.
- Strong knowledge and capability to produce visual communications, graphic design, typography and photography
- Excellent computer skills- CS5, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Tapped in to global youth-oriented design and marketing campaigns
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Segundo, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A