- Many of these innovative drugs/modalities/technologies are not only firsts for Amgen, but also for the entire biotechnology field. By joining our team, you will help us seize the opportunities that come with paving new roads – roads that ultimately lead to directly serving patients.
- The Talent Acquisition Recruiter will be responsible for the recruitment strategy and efforts for their associated function as well as other positions across Amgen as needed. This position will also play a key role in developing and delivering best in class recruitment services to ensure Amgen is positioned to attract and recruit exceptional talent.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies to source the best talent.
- Exercise a wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization.
- Prepare candidates for interviews and specific hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our mission, company culture, department background, job descriptions, and expectation-setting.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with the hiring managers, HR Business Partners and within the guidelines of company compensation policy and delegation of authority.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Hiring Managers, functional leaders, and other HR team members to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results and credibility.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Act as career counselor to Amgen candidates (internal and external) and prospects guiding them through the process, providing advice, and giving them a holistic view of Amgen’s business, including potential future paths within the organization
- Experience delivering results by creating, implementing and driving an executive or functional recruitment processes while exhibiting subject matter expertise to influence executives and other business leaders or decision makers.
- Strategic adviser that drives excellence and takes accountability of recruitment processes and results to ensure best in class experience for candidates as well as hiring managers.
- Leadership and relationship building skills with executives, senior leaders, various cross functional partners, HR (business partners, compensation/benefits, mobility) as well as executive support staff.
- Experience structuring, negotiating and delivering complex offers including a thorough understanding of various compensation levers and company benefits.
- Life-sciences (Biotech/Pharmaceutical) industry experience
- Previous recruiting or sourcing experience at the at the professional and management team level.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of recruiting experience OR
- Associate’s degree and 10 years of recruiting experience OR
- High school diploma / GED and 12 years of recruiting experience
- Doctorate degree OR
- Master’s degree and 2 years of recruiting experience OR
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A