Will provide a safe and secure workplace for employees, vendors and visitors while protecting the company assets.
- Perform hourly rounds of the facility
- Monitor incoming and outbound vehicles and personnel
- Manage and report security/safety incidents to management to ensure proper documentation and follow-up.
- Enforce security regulations and restrictions relative to company operation
- Respond to all emergencies and take appropriate action until emergency services arrives.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business policies, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals including detailed incident reports writing.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to rotate shifts based on business need
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, clients, customers and the general public.
- Solid basic math skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- CPR certification
- Guard Card desired
- One or more years of experience working as a Security Officer in a corporate, law enforcement or military environment.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED); one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jonestown, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A