As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say, “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside an enthusiastic, dedicated team that brings their passion and pride to all that they do. You will deliver a destination shopping experience by providing a safe and secure environment for our guests and mitigate shortage risks in order to drive sales.
- Respond to and accurately document security incidents.
- Prevent theft and shortage at the front of store by performing receipt checks for exposed high-dollar merchandise.
- Support sales by welcoming and engaging guests and team members at the front of store and on the sales floor; help guests find the products they are looking for, in-store and online
- Teach and train team members on operational shortage focus area opportunities as directed by AP leadership.
- Train team members to apply merchandise protection and audit execution.
- Understand and leverage escalation tools for guest issues in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests.
- Lead a physical security culture for our team members and guests by assessing and maintaining safe and secure standards throughout the store, including exterior property.
- Conduct productive merchandise recoveries and provide apprehension support as needed, strictly adhering to AP policies and procedures and AP leadership guidance.
- Understand and appropriately use the video system.
- Submit appropriate documentation in the system for all incidents following AP policy and procedures.
- Providing service to our guests that makes them say I LOVE TARGET! excites you…. That’s why we love working at Target
- Stocking, Setting and Selling Target products sounds like your thing… That’s the core of what we do.
- You aren’t looking for Monday thru Friday job where you are at a computer all day… We are busy all day (especially on the weekends), making it easy for the guest to feel welcomed, inspired and rewarded
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited…. We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- Effective communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Work both independently and with a team
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chesterfield, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A