American Girl – Middleton is currently recruiting for Seasonal Returns Processors.
- Accurately process customer product returns (DTC) for company brands to provide refunds and credits and execute product exchanges.
- Accurately process publications returns (PUB), ensuring that customer paperwork is in order to ensure proper credit is given and appropriate inventory moves are made
- Accurately process returns from all flagship and boutique stores (RET) , ensuring that all inventory moves are accurate and product disposition is correct
- Inspect and repackage returned AG products from DTC, retail, and publications to ensure that quality and compliance standards are being maintained, that the products are properly distributed (rework, trash, etc.), and that inventory is accurately entered in WMS.
- Able to learn and demonstrate competence on multiple systems, including a transactional computer system (OMS), an inventory system (WMS), ORACLE, and multiple resources and spreadsheets on m\\drive folders.
- Accurate data entry skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to distinguish subtle difference in characteristics and color.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making skills for processes and procedures using established guidelines.
- Able to remain calm and composed when dealing with internal customers, co-workers and changing priorities.
- Resilient to fluctuating workloads and work assignments
Qualification & Experience:
- Inspect Mattel Direct product and additional brands to ensure proper disposition and distribution.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time during the work day.
- Regularly lift up to 35 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds (team lift).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Middleton, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A