Website Northside Hospital
Coordinates daily activities of scheduling staff. Monitors work of assigned staff and acts as a professional resource. Acts as a professional liaison for staff, other hospitals, personnel, and physician offices.
Northside Hospital is award-winning, state-of-the-art and continually growing. Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the possibilities of a career at Northside today.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in the utilization of computer applications. Demonstrated organizational and communication/customer service skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience in admission or scheduling environment in a hospital/medical office environment. 2. Previous supervisory experience.
- One (1) to Two (2) years clerical experience, with some supervisory experience. Ability to type forty (40) words per minute.
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marietta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A