View All Sally Beauty Supply JobsSally Beauty Supply
Serve as front line for digital commerce operations to support delivery of an optimal experience for customers. Monitor customer satisfaction, and collaborate closely across Ecommerce, Digital Product, IT, Supply Chain, and Customer Service teams. Contribute to building a high performance, operational team and best in class Ecommerce site.
- Monitor customer feedback to identify opportunities to resolve immediately or in future builds.
- Work closely with customer service to troubleshoot and ensure timely resolution of operating issues. This includes communication across key internal stakeholders.
- Monitor daily order flow and collaborate closely with supply chain and IT teams to ensure timely delivery of packages and flow-through of sales.
- Serve as daily liaison between Ecommerce, Digital Product and IT teams to respond to, escalate, and resolve customer issues across the website and post-order experience.
- Ensure coordination across Digital product, IT, and Ecommerce teams for builds and upgrades that impact key applications.
- Represent Ecommerce operations in daily stand-ups, regular meetings with Product and IT teams, and ecommerce sales reviews.
- Maintain standard web reports and dashboards; analyze performance and effectiveness, provide regular communication to leadership on status updates.
- Collaborate with Cybersource partners to ensure proper management of customer expectations.
- Participate in QA for all product site launches for accuracy and speed.
- Lead creation of analytics regarding operational performance.
- Knowledge of E-Commerce platforms and functionality such as Demandware, Cybersource, Baazarvoice, Edgecase, iSeries
- We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complimentary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount, an onsite CosmoProf store with a 20% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree a plus
- 5-7 years related ecommerce experience preferably with a multi-channel retailer
Company: Sally Beauty Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A