View All Sally Beauty Supply JobsSally Beauty Supply
We need a leader who can pioneer the brand innovation and push into while managing the day to day. This position will directly support the VP of Creative and will be supported by a team of designers. The ideal candidate will need to be able to conceptualize branding projects and campaigns through partnership and lead the team in the execution. You’ll need an eye for detail, a strong visual aesthetic and the ability to shape inspiring visuals.
- Pre-approve quick turn team projects before heading to stakeholder approval flows to ensure all assets are on strategy and designed with best practices in mind. Provide direction and design feedback to result in thoughtful design solutions that effectively drive results.
- Work with cross functional partners, in ux, strategy, concept, photo studio, copy writers, and team of designers to create and deliver all digital & video assets for the site, including homepages, banners, category pages, content pages, and marketing collaborations, as well as, email, social, and paid media channels.
- Responsible for maintaining consistency of assets and how brand is represented across all digital channels. Work with eCommerce team, UX/UI, Creative and Production Directors to redefine project briefing process to improve process workflow and alignment on priorities. Manage a team of designers to elevate the presentation and teach new ways to tell stories, get credit for promotions and feature product.
- Partner with eCommerce and UX/UI to develop a Digital Style Guide. Manage style guide updates and adherence throughout the digital creative process. Work hand and hand with the concept, store and copy team to bring the brand to life in a new and modern experience.
- Keep up to date with digital innovation, lead and inspire team to consistently push design and provide feedback and direction for future creative asset productions to help the brand evolve our digital experience. Guiding and growing the talent on the team.
- Partner with Project Managers, Creative Directors and Digital partners to ensure clarity on goals and that project deliverables are well executed, on brand, on brief, and delivered on time.
- We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complimentary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount, an onsite CosmoProf store with a 20% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or related digital graphic arts degree with relevant portfolio of work demonstrating proven success leading the design of creative across multiple digital platforms including e-commerce, mobile, ad campaigns, video editing, motion graphics, video content etc.
Company: Sally Beauty Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Director
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A