View All Sally Beauty Supply JobsSally Beauty Supply
- Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is a global distributor and retailer offering professional beauty products to both retail consumers and salon professionals. Through the Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group businesses, the Company sells and distributes through over 4,828 stores, including approximately 181 franchised units, throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Chile, France, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, and Peru.
- We are currently looking for Warehouse Supervisors to join our team. We have positions available across all 3 shifts. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision and maintenance of all warehouse functions on a daily basis.
- Supervises the day to day shipping tasks in the warehouse to ensure timely and accurate completion of activities; including planning/monitoring outbound shipping schedule, preparing/packing orders for shipment and loading of outbound freight , use of proper parcel/common/contract carrier(s), auditing activities to verify that processes are followed correctly and all merchandise is pulled correctly according to procedures and protected from damage.
- Monitor and control the slot maintenance program by correctly entering changes and monitor the programs efficiency.
Selects, develops and evaluates staff to ensure efficient operation of the warehouse and shipping/receiving functions. Provides direction and leadership to team according to established policies and management guidance.
- Ensures materials are received from proper vendors, that they are delivered to inventory, and that finished goods are packaged according to customer specification and delivered in a timely manner.
- Provides a safe, clean, healthy and secure work environment for employees by assisting the Director of Distribution/Warehouse Manager in and enforcing company safety, ergonomic, egress, hazardous training/Right to know, Shipping of Dangerous Goods, loss prevention and other related programs; creating and enforcing site specific addendums to such policies; performing and monitoring proactive reviews of such programs, conducting periodic walkthroughs/inspections of work area and equipment; and communicating issues/infractions to upper management and taking appropriate action as directed regarding offenses
- Provides input for establishes and modifies operational methods and procedures; implements and maintains material control systems and procedures; regulates and monitors productivity.
- Ability to work effectively with operations and other groups to ensure that site delivery and quality issues are met
- We offer a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop, lead and motivate team members to ensure daily goals are met
- Working knowledge of quick-turn, ship-on-demand environment
- Previous supervisory experience required.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years related experience in materials function, preferably in semiconductor capital equipment or related industry
- High school diploma is required, Bachelors degree in business administration preferred.
Company: Sally Beauty Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Greenville, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A