View All Sally Beauty Supply JobsSally Beauty Supply
The successful HRBP will act as an employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs pro-actively to our HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. The HRBP formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization. The HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit’s financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Heavy involvement in Recruiting.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of success of training programs. Follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Certification a plus
- We offer a competitive salary and outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life Insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and 401(k) with company match. In addition, associates of Sally Beauty may take advantage of our in house salon with complementary services, an onsite Sally Beauty Store with 30% merchandise discount and a gourmet cafe.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 5-8 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree and r elevant industry experience
Company: Sally Beauty Supply
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Kansas City, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A