The Sales Accounting Support Merchandise Processor is responsible for the reconciling of invoices of all resaleable products in ARIES before they are passed to SAP for payment.
- Research all unmatched invoices from the vendors, listed on the EDI report.
- Research all unmatched invoice receipts from the stores.
- Monitor daily the aging database to ensure any outstanding items are being addressed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Responsible for resaleable invoice payment, within terms, via statement, EDI, or PBI billing.
- Research and resolve questions from vendors concerning invoices and payments.
- Review the daily unmatched vendor invoice report.
- Address unmatched invoices and information.
- Work Experience Desired: Excellent Computer Skills
- Education Level: Associate’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
Qualification & Experience:
- detail oriented
- motivated self-starter
- If Degreed, preferred Major: Accounting
- Enjoys a team environment
- interacts well with customers
- good verbal and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A