As a Pharmacist with our company, you will be part of a team that is committed to providing direct patient care and wellness services. You will play a valuable role in disease state management, optimizing medication therapy, delivering outstanding patient-centered care and assisting in managing acute and chronic conditions.
- Upholds operational standards including performance metrics, safety and compliance
- Supervises pharmacy technicians, clerks and pharmacy interns
- Actively delivers patient care services
- Implements company initiatives to increase profitability
- Must have an active pharmacy license in state(s) of practice with all held licenses in good standing
- Certified Immunizer Preferred
- Ability to work a variety of schedules including, evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A