Champions Company and Division customer service programs to meet or exceed Division customer service goals. Handles customer relations in a positive manner, including effective resolution of customer complaints. Promotes Albertson’s philosophy of personalized service in the service deli.
- Ensures proper merchandising of product by understanding and implementing schematics, merchandising of advertised items, proper signing procedures and monitoring product flow. Complies with retail labeling laws, federal and state regulations and Company policies.
- Implements effective promotional and seasonal displays. Controls shrink and expenses. Accurately completes and monitors daily log sheet, purchase report, and sales and labor and other required paperwork and logs. Maintains records on ad items movement.
- Orders, checks, receives and controls inventory to ensure adequate proper inventory level, product quality and freshness and to prevent the sale of out of code product. Takes periodic inventories, processes administrative paperwork and maintains accurate department records. Maintains and organizes service deli work area, cooler and freezer.
- Assists with all service deli duties such as: receiving, cleaning, preparing, cooking, slicing and packaging.
- Supervises the day to day functions of the service deli. Conducts daily inspections of all service deli sections and initiates corrective measures to ensure compliance with product quality, rotates products, maintains in stock conditions, code date standards, temperature, sanitation and safety requirements.
- Follows Company policy in handling re-worked and reduced-to-clear items. Complies with all federal, state and local health and food safety standards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: PCB
Job Location: Yakima, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A