View All Royal Mail JobsRoyal Mail
- Support the maintenance and development of key security technologies that provide protective, detective, and analytical capabilities across RMG’s technology estate.
- Provide Information security technical SME expertise to ensure successful delivery and information security project workstreams into the BAU Cyber Security Operations function.
- Technology . Work closely with Senior Security Engineers, Security Architects and technology operations teams to help ensure the correct operation, and optimal configuration of the security technologies ensuring their correct function
- Reporting . Develop and present appropriate KPI, KRI and other requisite reporting to the Head of Cyber Security Engineering and act as an SME for projects and initiatives relevant to the role.
- Stakeholder Management . As part of a team liaise closely with RMG technology teams to ensure the correct placement, maintenance and support of security technologies relevant to the role. Build professional relationships to ensure cooperation between stakeholders and Cyber Security Operations.
- Cyber Security Operations. Under the direction of Senior Security Engineers, support key security technologies within the RMG estate to ensure that the Cyber Security Operations team have optimized, accurate access to the required toolsets and information.
- Value . Working within a team to enable appropriate levels of protection and logging from new and existing security technologies, maximizing their value to the Cyber Security Operations team.
- Experience in a similar role within a large, complex and technologically diverse organisation.
Experience of deploying, maintaining and configuring a wide range of security technologies with a large and complex environment
Must have in depth technical knowledge of security technologies including but not limited to:
- SIEM solutions
- DLP Solutions
- Firewall Solutions
- Cloud Security Centres
- CTI solutions
- Vulnerability Scanners
Qualification & Experience:
- Technical and professional qualifications relevant to security technologies
- Computer Science or Cyber Security Degree or Equivalent
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Rotherham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A