Website Royal Mail
The Security Platforms Engineering Manager is a Senior role within Cyber Security Operations. This role will be 30% Technical 70% Operational Service management
- Supplier Management. Lead and direct third-party suppliers to ensure that delivery, maintenance and support of security technologies is provided effectively and within project timescales and service level agreements.
- Security Operations. Design and implementation of the Security Platforms Engineering strategy, maintain and develop key security technologies within the RMG estate to ensure that the Security platforms are operating. and Operations team have optimized, accurate access to the required toolsets and information.
- Technology. Leading a team of security professionals working with security architects and technology operations teams operate effectively to ensure the correct operation, and optimal configuration of supporting security technologies.
- Value. Lead technical teams to enable and develop appropriate levels of protection and logging from new and existing security technologies, maximizing their value to the Security of RMG.
- Reporting. Ensure accurate and timely delivery and presentation of appropriate KPI, KRI and other requisite reporting to the Head of Security Operations.
- Stakeholder Management. Lead collaboration with RMG technology teams, providing guidance and direction to ensure the correct placement, maintenance and support of security technologies relevant to the role. Build professional relationships to ensure cooperation between stakeholders and Security teams.
- Experience creating operational feedback loops into wider security functions e.g feed improvements into architecture\engineering.
- Demonstrable Outsourcing Management experience – preferably of both infrastructure e.g. FW mgmt. and MSSP e.g. SecOps Security SLA management and creation of operational metrics\reports.
- DLP Solutions
- Experience of Service reporting and defining requirements
- Must have in depth technical knowledge of security technologies including but not limited to:
- SIEM solutions
- Demonstratable senior stakeholder engagement is essential.
- Sound technical understand of security practices, controls and technologies.
- Experience working jointly with the SOC front line teams and SOC provider to build operational vendor incident response processes.
- Strong experience working in operational infrastructure and/or cyber security role.
Company: Royal Mail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A