We’re looking for a dynamic individual as a Full-Time Sales & Marketing Coordinator who will be innovative and friendly in a fast-paced environment.
- Support the stores’ efforts pertaining to event marketing and execution, group sales, community relations, and store team communication.
- Market American Girl Place as a group destination, execute events for store patrons, and foster communication with the internal and external clients.
- Be a support system to our retail leadership team.
- Leads by example by delivering exceptional and engaging customer service to ensure an excellent guest experience.
- Fulfills responsibilities of the Manager on Duty by overseeing the sales floor and solving customer service concerns as they arise.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency- MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and familiarity with Zomato, SharePoint, and POS
- Must be flexible with weekly schedule – all schedules are based on business need and will include nights and weekends for various events and group initiatives
- Must display good judgment and have the ability to work within a collaborative environment within all store teams, AG Corporate, and external connections
- Must have the ability to multi-task, while delivering the highest level of customer service at all times – externally and internally
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 years Retail experience required
- 0-2 years Marketing experience required
- Must be a self-starter with a proactive approach to work
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A