The Merchandising Support Associate is responsible for providing a great shopping experience and driving sales and profit through customer service, accurate pricing and signing, and ensuring proper sales floor merchandising as well as accurate merchandise movement throughout the building. Based on the specific role assigned – Merchandising, Pricing, or Signing – operational duties include but are not limited to floor moves, replenishment, inventory; shortage control, stockroom organization, merchandising, set up and removal of signs for promotional events/sales, completing price changing activities, and ringing point of sale transactions.
- Perform all functions in a timely, accurate, and efficient manner and flex between tasks as directed by supervisor.
- Participate in the physical inventory process and ensure that shortage prevention initiatives are executed.
- Service the customer in a helpful and friendly manner including point of sale transactions, credit and loyalty program enrollment, and helping him/her find what he/she is looking for
- Collaborate with Managers, Leads and Colleagues throughout the store to create a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment; maintain sales floor and fitting room recovery standards to include fitting room stalls, sorting merchandise and ensuring merchandise is worked back to sales floor as soon as time permits
- Provide an exceptional customer shopping experience by ensuring that both the store and online customers are always the #1 priority.
- Support Omni-channel initiatives such as fulfillment of online or Buy Online/Pick Up in Store orders.
- Execute signing tasks including organization, maintenance, and accountability of sign shop and sign cart including sign libraries, toppers, headers, and holders, sign set up/removal based on radio frequency hand held tools, conducting random sign audits to ensure correct selling price is reflected on signs, and other duties as assigned.
- Execute merchandising tasks including placement of merchandise to standards, movement of fixtures and merchandise for seasonal sets, stockroom maintenance, and organization, replenishment to the selling floor, collection and transport of picked fulfillment orders to appropriate processing areas, processing and packing of damages, transfers, return to vendor and mark out of stock merchandise, and other duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with peers to coordinate merchandise support tasks and flex between tasks (merchandising, pricing, signing, fulfillment, replenishment, receiving, reverse logistics, radio frequency scanning, and stockroom maintenance) as needed to ensure completion/execution.
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- No specific educational accomplishments are necessary; Previous experience in a support role is preferred.
- Self-starter; Able to work independently and as part of a team; Must have good time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to interpret instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division; Able to use a calculator.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Richland, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A