When you join Panera LLC, as a Restaurant Manager, you join in our belief that food should not only taste good, but also be good for you. As a Restaurant Manager, you will be a part of something special where you will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers, impact our growing business, and most importantly serve local communities across the country.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Restaurant Manager today! This is a great opportunity to hone and develop your management skills in preparation for advancement with Panera LLC.
- We keep it real. Our customer service is as authentic and wholesome as our food quality ingredients and relationships without the filler.
- Its about being our best. Your role as a Restaurant Manager is to continually invest in and develop our cafe teams to help them execute flawless service and create memorable experiences.
- You make it happen. Its simple our customers love our food and we love our customers. As a Restaurant Manager, its up to you to create an everyday oasis for them to meet friends, celebrate special occasions or complete an important work project while enjoying a meal in a bakery-cafe.
- 3+ years restaurant management experience preferred
- Basic food safety understanding and practice
Qualification & Experience:
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Education discount
- Nationwide discount program for merchandise and services
- 401(k) with company match
- Food discounts
- Development opportunities, including our Joint Venture General Manager Program
- Competitive salary & incentives
Company: Panera Bread
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lumberton, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A