As an assistant manager on our team, you’ll play a dual role — empowering leader and consummate teacher.
- Hire, train, manage and motivate a crew of pros to consistently serve up amazing customer service
- Support the success of your unit by keeping customers happy, complying with company procedures and keeping productivity up and costs down
- Complete a comprehensive Manager in Training program that covers all the ins and outs of running a successful unit
- Basic accounting skills
- Solid written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
Qualification & Experience:
- A food handler’s card where required by local and state regulations
- 2+ years full service, upscale restaurant management experience
- Career ambitions in the fast-paced food and beverage industry – next stop, manager…who knows from there!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A