Website Duke Energy
Build an exciting, rewarding career with us – help us make a difference for millions of people every day. Consider joining the Duke Energy team, where you’ll find a friendly work environment, opportunities for growth and development, recognition for your work, and competitive pay and benefits.
This is the first level of the Renewables Technologist support role job classification. Renewables Technologist I is responsible for the inspection and repair of electrical generating equipment and must have the ability to work with some degree of independence. This position requires a high level of safety awareness.
- Strives to continually improve job-related, technical and professional knowledge, skills and performance.
- Develops technical expertise for the identification, resolution of problems and repair completion of electrical generating equipment..
- This position requires 100% travel, throughout the United States, and working outdoors in a wide variety of conditions from an elevated platform/position.
- Beginning level of knowledge in preparing thorough and accurate technical reports, correspondence, documentation, calculations and sketches.
- Supports business goals and objectives through effective planning and organizing work activities.
- When not actively engaged in technical specialty work, incumbent will assist in whatever capacity the facility staff requires where they are presently assigned.
- Develops positive working relationships to effectively coordinate work activities. Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills. Maintains accurate records and files.
- Supports the company’s goals and represents the company positively and professionally.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School/GED
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Canby, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A