Website Regal Cinemas
Regal Cinemas in Albany and Clifton Park, NY are looking for full-time or part-time Team Leads who are passionate about movies and want to be part of delivering the best possible service, cleanliness and movie-going experience to our guests in a diverse, fun, energetic and engaging environment. Our FT Team Leads are eligible for paid vacation, health benefits and all employees also enjoy the benefits of access to free movie tickets and a 50% discount on concessions in addition to flexible scheduling, competitive pay and being part of the entertainment industry. Regal also promotes from within and features a clear pathway for career advancement. The Team Lead position is the pre-cursor to management a position.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- Performing all staff positions as required.
- Monitor the standard of maintenance and operational delivery to ensure standards are maintained at all times.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current for all staff employed in alcohol service roles.
- Controlling costs, including all direct operating expenses.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Ensure operational delivery of marketing campaigns and promotions of feature film engagements.
- The training, developing and coaching of non-management employees.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software.
- Counting and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day.
- Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- Have completed or in the process of completing the team lead training.
- Upholding and administering all company policies.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Qualification & Experience:
- It is employee’s responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
- Use tools and equipment with dexterity and perform mechanical tasks as necessary.
- Proven experience with PC platforms and knowledge of basic office programs including but not limited to e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
- At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval.
- In addition, employee must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- Listen effectively, respond clearly and directly, and ability to explain information to others.
- If the theatre sells alcohol and employee’s assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, employee must be of legal age to sell and serve alcohol according to state or local laws.
- Possess good public speaking skills. Effectively communicate in both oral and written form with employees, vendors, corporate staff, etc.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
- Operate copiers and other office equipment, devise and access different filing systems and maintain attention to detail.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Clifton Park, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A