Website Regal Cinemas
The theatre maintenance person is a team member classified based on individual theatre needs, and/or employee availability, as either variable hour, part-time fixed, part-time regular or a full-time hourly employee who is responsible for performing minor repairs in all areas of the theatre including projection booth (such as change out fixtures in the booth, repair fan motors, etc), but specifically not to equipment or maintenance that is covered by the Technical Services Department. Represent and act as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Perform the daily inspections report.
- Ensuring all auditorium seats are in good working order and repairing broken ones in a timely manner.
- Have knowledge to arm, disarm and general operation of the alarm system.
- Training theatre personnel in the proper and safe way to perform minor repairs and/or maintenance
- Working with management to obtain qualified personnel for larger maintenance concerns.
- Tile work.
- Changing light bulbs as needed.
- Sheet rock repair.
- Be aware of all safety and emergency procedures.
- Other minor repairs as needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Prior maintenance experience preferred.
Certified as a cast member. Ability to work independently.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify problems, gather relevant data, and note possible causes of problems. Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives, reach conclusions based on evidence, and implement solutions.
- Take action beyond what is necessarily called for, and perform tasks with a minimal amount of supervision.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Perform under pressure and/or opposition.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Gainesville, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A