Website Regal Cinemas
Regular and consistent attendance Must be of legal age to sell and/or serve alcohol per state and/or local laws Upholding and administering all Regal policies and brand standards as outlined in the Regal Operations Manual and corporate directives Ensure all cash management policies and procedures are adhered to always Monitor risk management as it pertains to the theatre (employee/guest safety, loss prevention, proper handling of food and alcohol, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents Comply with all food safety rules, laws, protocols, and standards. Adhere and maintain all Health Department rules and regulations
- Train staff in specific positions including server, box office, food runner, and bartender; cross-train as needed
- Optimize profits by maintaining strict cost controls, including but not limited to payroll, cost of goods and other supplies required for daily operations
- Train kitchen staff in specific positions and cross-train as needed
- Hiring, training, developing, mentoring, supervising, counseling, scheduling, and terminating (after conferring with the Human Resources Manager) of any employee
- Ensure proper use of all equipment
- Direct kitchen and bar maintenance and sanitation program
- Ensure facilities are cleaned and maintained consistent with Regal standards every day
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current where applicable
- Maintain projection and sound technology to ensure impeccable sight and sound experience for guests
- Must have working knowledge of all systems in booth and projection technology, including maintenance, programming, TMS operation and all related projection skills
- Responsible for prompt reporting of accidents, incidents, and business interruptions per operating protocols
- Schedule and oversee necessary maintenance and repairs on kitchen appliances by performing minor repairs and obtaining qualified personnel for larger maintenance projects
- Properly administering all required paperwork and upholding all company policies
- Supervise theatre maintenance including the interior, building and grounds where applicable by performing minor repairs and obtaining qualified personnel for larger maintenance projects
Qualification & Experience:
- Evaluate relevant information, recognize alternatives, reach conclusions based on evidence, and implement solutions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Identify problems, gather relevant data, and note possible causes of problems.
- Take action beyond what is necessarily called for and perform tasks with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Possess good public speaking skills. Effectively communicate in both oral and written form with employees, vendors, corporate staff, etc. Listen effectively, respond clearly and directly, and ability to explain information to others.
- Perform under pressure and/or opposition.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ashburn, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A