Website Regal Cinemas
The full-time Team Lead is a full-time hourly employee and the part-time Team Lead is a variable hour employee or PT regular employee whose primary function is to oversee the delivery of the Front of House Operations. When required they will assume responsibilities of a duty manager, open and close the building, including key-holding. Act as a representative of Regal in a way that is consistent with our mission statement and policies.
- The training, developing and coaching of non-management employees.
- Monitor the standard of maintenance and operational delivery to ensure standards are maintained at all times.
- Have completed or in the process of completing the team lead training.
- Ensure operational delivery of marketing campaigns and promotions of feature film engagements.
- Monitoring risk management as it pertains to the theatre, i.e., employee and patron safety, loss prevention, emergency situations, and the proper handling, reporting, and investigating of accidents and reporting those details to management.
- Knowledge and compliance of dress code.
- Counting and reconciling all receipts taken in during a business day.
- Have reviewed and understand the ROM.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Operating all projection and audio-visual equipment within the theatre, both hardware and software.
- Performing all staff positions as required.
- Upholding and administering all company policies.
- Ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Controlling costs, including all direct operating expenses.
- Ensure required alcohol certification and training are current for all staff employed in alcohol service roles.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Possess good public speaking skills.
- At least three months supervisory experience, or 6 months theatre experience with completion of Cast Certification Program, or a combination thereof, or, after showing potential leadership and/or management skills to theatre management, which is subject to VP approval.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (if not currently a high school student).
- Listen effectively, respond clearly and directly, and ability to explain information to others.
- Proven experience with PC platforms and knowledge of basic office programs including but not limited to e-mail, word processing and spreadsheets.
- Operate copiers and other office equipment, devise and access different filing systems and maintain attention to detail.
- Effectively communicate in both oral and written form with employees, vendors, corporate staff, etc.
- In addition, employee must complete the Regal Responsible Beverage Server training on Regal Online University.
- If the theatre sells alcohol and employee’s assigned duties will include the selling/serving of alcohol, employee must be of legal age to sell and
- serve alcohol according to state or local laws.
- Use tools and equipment with dexterity and perform mechanical tasks as necessary.
- It is employee’s responsibility to complete any legally required state or local training and obtain the required certificate.
Company: Regal Cinemas
Vacancy Type: Part-time
Job Location: Flowood, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A