SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Directly responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Associates and Management.
- Prepare and administer timely and accurate performance appraisals for each member of the store team.
- Hold each member of the store team accountable to meeting / exceeding company expectations through weekly productivity conversations, daily coaching in the moment, performance recognition, and performance action notices as necessary.
- Spends 85% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
- Accountable for payroll control and selling driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers.
- Responsible for ensuring training programs, both Domestic and Global (required per the role), are successfully completed to drive results within the store.
- Proven ability to exceed sales while meeting payroll goals, demonstrated ability to identify, hire, train, develop and retain top talent Managers as well as teams, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups and facilitate store visits
- The role requires using ladder/step stool equipment, and maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the sales and stock area are also required.
- Environmental factors of action include operation of foot controls for operating mobile stock shelving bays and exposure to working at heights.
- Use of the following senses are critical to this position: speaking, hearing, near & far acuity, depth perception and field of vision.
- The ability to constantly walk and move about is required. This role involves frequent stationary standing, reaching, bending/twisting of head, maintaining balance while walking, occasional kneeling, crouching, climbing, bending/stooping at waist/torso and sitting to assist customers, pushing/pulling equipment such as shelving bays, dollies, carts, and racks with up to 20 pounds of force as well as lifting/carrying/placing boxes of product up to 30 pounds in weight at heights up to 131 inches while using a ladder.
- Cognitive factors critical to this function are: reading comprehension, basic math calculations, writing, complex problem solving and basic computer work.
Qualification & Experience:
- Two to four years of management experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A