Protecting customer data is an essential part of Nordstrom’s customer service mission. The Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Engineer on the Information Security Identity Access Management team, you will drive our ability to meet customer, business, and industry expectations for how we protect enabling secure connectivity for technical assets/devices and their access here at Nordstrom. In this Engineer role, you will partner with and represent Nordstrom technology stakeholders in enterprise efforts to modernize technology systems, processes, and practices around the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). You will work cross-functionally with a variety of technology teams to influence and drive how we use and manage certificates in both the internal and cloud spaces.
The role drives complex design, development, and implementation activities aligned to a number of technologies including, but not limited to, Microsoft’s Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), 3rd Party CA’s and monitoring tools for expiring certificates
- Ensure PKI systems align to Security standards, policies, and the industry best practices.
- Represent Security on cross organizational project teams and ensure adherence to existing security standards.
- Manage the configuration of current PKI systems
- Support the definition, design, and deployment of enterprise PKI systems
- Use industry best practices by testing PKI systems to ensure production deployments
- Keep up on current technologies and maintain awareness of industry trends and threats, focusing on PKI/PKE technologies.
- Develop and improve PKI industries best practices
- Create and maintain system documentation.
- Strong experience with PKI implementation and certificate lifecycle management solution.
- Experience in MS Certificate Management Services and Active Directory Domain Services.
- Experience in SSL certificate management concepts, processes, and solution management.
- Internal and External CodeSigning implementation experience
- Deep knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure
- Strong experience in cloud solution development with cloud architectures as it related to PKI management.
- Strong authentication / multi-factor authentication technologies understanding
- Experience migrating and managing CA cipher suites.
Qualification & Experience:
- Approximately 5+ years of experience in an engineering role. Able to exhibit a progression of increasingly complex job responsibilities during the period.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Assurance, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems or related field of study.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A