Provide passionate advocacy and leadership on the topic of strategically relevant positive societal impact across all IKEA/INGKA departments in the market, engaging not only external, but also internal stakeholders. Monitor relevant regulatory and non-regulatory developments in the market, feeding back learnings into the strategy development process.
- Secure effective alignment of Public Affairs objectives to formulated business goals and stakeholder objectives for the market.
- Responsible for leading the development and delivery of the market Public Affairs strategy and agenda, aligning with global Ingka Public Affairs plan;
- Apply effective stakeholder management to develop a deep understanding of stakeholder drivers in order to manage Public Affairs effectively in the market. Feed insights into strategy development process.
- Lead and contribute to the overall positioning movement in the market, integrating into communications department and contributing to relevant 360-degree campaigns.
- Lead and develop specific strategies for influencing market policy and regulation, impacting the IKEA market agenda. Help to create a positive policy and regulatory environment for a transforming and growing, people and planet positive IKEA business.
- Be a coach and sparring partner to Managers and leaders including the Country Manager and other members of the Country/ Region Management Team.
- Secure sufficient communications and business resources and expertise to drive Public Affairs in the market.
- Act as a strategic business partner for relevant internal stakeholders, such as Digital, People & Culture, Property & Expansion.
- Represent country/ region in appropriate external and internal forums, conferences and meetings so that people know what we stand for.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year experience working with government and policy makers.
- Minimum 5 years public affairs experience.
- Minimum 1 year experience with external representation.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
Application Deadline: N/A