Massachusetts General Hospital
The Massachusetts General Hospital Advisory Services Department works together with international clients to provide advisory services across a spectrum of projects – from providing in depth clinical expertise and guidance to assisting in the build out of new service lines and hospitals. The Project Manager will be responsible for the following: aiding in the business development initiatives of China and Greater Asia clients, building and fostering relationships with potential clients, aiding in continuous client communication including providing interpretation support as needed, creation and translation of new project material, and providing overall project management.
- Special projects as required.
- Coordinate the submission of appropriate due diligence and creation of client/project summaries for internal distribution.
- Manage and coordinate multiple schedules, both individual and project specific.
- Develop and continually manage an integrated calendar for all client related activities including international travel, workshops, seminars, observerships, and audits.
- Keep abreast of industry related knowledge and competition in order to adapt presentations and marketing efforts.
- Participate in the production and presentation of client development seminars and workshops. Coordinate details, minutes, communications, arrangements, etc.
- Conduct important client communications and videoconferencing occasionally after hours to coincide with regular business hours in other international markets. Record minutes of these meetings and document action items.
- Develop and deliver strategic pitch presentations, formulating and articulating value proposition.
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events; actively network and build rapport with key [Chinese] decision makers.
- Serve as a key point of contact for clients within China.
- Excellent attention to detail in all areas including: writing, copy editing, researching, and managing data.
- High degree of motivation, with driving sense of responsibility, accountability, and responsiveness.
- Excellent writing skills. Ability to prepare focused and specialized written materials.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and capability to work effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Talent for creating client satisfaction; demonstrated ability to focus on the client value in all work.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to follow essential instructions, manage multiple requests, assess priorities, and achieve solutions under deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to offer interpretation support in Mandarin and English
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, International Business, Healthcare Management, IT or equivalent; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
- Previous experience working for an American firm doing business with companies in the People’s Republic of China strongly preferred.
- At least four years’ relevant experience in healthcare management, business development, sales, or healthcare IT product management; experience in a client facing role a plus
- Experience working for a complex organization (preferably a community hospital or an academic medical center), with multiple decision makers
- 100% fluent in both English and Mandarin
Company: Massachusetts General Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A