This position contributes to Starbucks success by partnering with assigned businesses within Marketing to support program and agency management as part of the team responsible for cross-functional marketing execution from planning through delivery. You approach project management with internal business partners and external agencies as art as much as science, with ability to bring projects over the finish line through cross functional team collaboration and understand the importance of strong partnerships across teams as a vital means to do so. The ideal candidate to fill this role is equal parts strategic thinker, problem solver, creative confident, logical task-master and collaborative team member.
- Influence processes for improving business planning, cross functional communication, work integration and teamwork between partners from cross-functional departments to achieve KPIs.
- Understand the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of assigned client businesses in order to provide value-add counsel on overall marketing and communication strategy and execution.
- Develop and manage strong client relationships across all assigned businesses and teams to support flawless execution of campaign work and optimize processes to further meet/exceeds
- Starbucks standards.
- Serve as project management support for highly complex and visible seasonal marketing campaign work and facilitate cross functional team(s) to manage programs or projects through entire process from kickoff to completion.
- Apply marketing capabilities/instincts as consult through requirements, strategies and opportunities for innovation across Starbucks paid/owned/earned channels
- Monitors and at times leads project or program schedules, progress and costs to ensure that expected results are delivered on time and within budget, with the ability to anticipate & mitigate challenges and escalate risk when necessary to successfully gain alignment on best path forward
- Partners with cross functional team to track success metrics and program performance measures to evaluate program effectiveness and to integrate into future initiatives.
- Facilitate successful marketing kickoffs to ensure creatives teams receive comprehensive briefings to efficiently initiate work.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to define objectives, scope and resources for projects extending beyond a department or business unit
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines – Change management skills
- Ability to lead complex program and project efforts to completion (3-5 years)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Project management, including all elements of scope, time, cost, risk, quality, integration, procurement, human resources and communications (3-5 years)
- Ability to establish cross functional, collaborative relationships with business partners, and lead cross functional team (3-5 years)
- Requirements gathering and analysis (3-5 years)
- Ability to lead and mentor team members
- Managing complex multiple mid-sized projects (3-5 years)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A