Retention Marketing Technology and Solutions team focuses on providing strategic technical planning, solutions design, data enhancements, automation, vendor integration and technical support of tools that support the overall customer engagement initiatives in the retained customer marketing channels. We enable marketing, analytic and data sciences to execute measure and optimize their marketing vision, customer communication and experiences.
The Program Manager, Retention Marketing Technology and Solutions is responsible to lead multiple delivery teams to successfully meet their organizational/program goals. They partner closely with their technical, solutions and business leads as well as other team members across the organization. They are outcome focused, experienced in strategic/analytical thinking, and have a sound business acumen. Perform other duties as assigned
- Drive Delivery of Program Roadmap
- Drive definition, delivery and maintenance of the program roadmap.
- Track progress and status, de-risk/unblock issues, and escalate changes.
- Support teams by acting as a channel for escalations of business risks, delays, scope changes, cost changes, or resource impact.
- Must be an engaged leader focused on continuous improvement.
- Roadmap will include smaller production enhancements and large scale strategic initiatives that will traverse across solutions architecture development and technology production and support.
- Responsible to ensure effective communication occurs on all activities in support of delivery.
- Additionally, they are the owner of communicating overall program health to all stakeholders and leadership, including deliverables, team health/challenges and various KPI results.
- Build and Cultivate Relationships with Business, Technology and Product Partners in support of program/roadmap delivery. Work with other programs and parts of the organization to identify impacts, dependencies and to gain commitments. Engage with other roles across the enterprise where needed.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking.
- May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time.
- Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment.
- May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions.
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS degree required, concentration in Marketing, Information Technology and/or quantitative focus a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in online marketing technology, technical program or project management experience required.
- Strong self-starter.
- Ability to leader others to meet multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously in a cross-functional, team-based environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A