The Product Development Intern will provide analysis, research, modeling, and data organization/presentation to support Ameren Missouri’s Product & Service development. The position will research customer market segments, new technologies, and provide high-level financial projections to aid the Product Development team in prioritizing the most promising ideas. The Product Development intern may also be asked to help with creating presentations and collecting/organizing various data sets.
- Benchmark peer activities in markets the Product Development Team are investigating
- Conduct high-level financial analysis to project future revenues and costs for new business opportunities
- Research new technologies to determine technology maturity/feasibility
- Conduct industry analysis to identify the most attractive markets and business models for new opportunities
- Improve integrity of datasets
- Perform economic analyses to track and report on customer trends
- Create infographics, heatmaps and other data visualization support for business cases
- Aid in creating presentations for senior level leadership
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be in student status (graduate or undergraduate) in Business, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Analytics, or other related field from an accredited college or university required.
- GPA of 2.5 is required. MBA is preferred.
- Completed course work through the junior level with a GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St. Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A