Website Piedmont Airlines
Represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, the starting rate for this position is $19.00-$23.00/hr. AMTs work 40 hrs per week and are eligible for a full benefit package.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician (AMT) job duties range from preventive maintenance to repairs.
- A technician makes routine inspections and repairs, documents inspections and repairs, performs scheduled and unscheduled maintenance and runs tests after making repairs or performing maintenance on our fleet of Embraer-145 regional jets.
- Maintenance may include – but is not limited to – engines, landing gear, exteriors, brakes and pumps.
- At least 18 years of age
- FAA airframe and powerplant licenses
- Valid driver’s license
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous background and/or experience in mechanical operations
- High school diploma or GED
Company: Piedmont Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A