Website Rite Aid
As a Pharmacy Cashier, you are a vital part of our store team that is responsible for the day to day operations and the care and service provided to our customers/patients. This individual is responsible for provide excellent customer service to people shopping in Rite Aid stores. All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
- Assist store leadership in ensuring merchandise on the shelves is within date.
- Stock store shelves and end-caps with merchandise when it is delivered to the store.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the pharmacy and whole store as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, answering customer inquiries, and resolving customer complaints.
- Engage with customers in a friendly and efficient manner while completing customer transactions on the cash register.
- Put up signs that identify items on sale in weekly advertisements and take down this signage when the sale is over.
- Answering phones
- Complete inventory counts and order merchandise based on the results.
- Assist with price markdowns and changes for merchandise on the shelves.
- Refer patient requests and questions to licensed pharmacy staff.
- Build displays of merchandise and complete new plan-o-grams.
- Ensure the proper identification is produced when selling alcohol, tobacco, and lottery tickets, if applicable.
Qualification & Experience:
- The above information represents a summary of the functions and requirements of this position. Additional details are available on the full job description.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Other Pharmacy support duties as assigned where allowed by state law.
- Pharmacy Cashier Registration with the State Board of Pharmacy where required by state law.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bellingham, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A