As a senior member of the Creators Engineering Talk Tools team at SiriusXM + Pandora, you are responsible for building and maintaining software tools for internal customers that facilitate their workflows and extend their capabilities.
- Confidently track down bugs
- Deploy applications on-prem and in the cloud.
- Review code written by your peers
- Be able to develop a thorough understanding of the requirements of your projects and track them in Jira
- Understand the engineering of web clients, audio processing and APIs
- Document and diagram your work so others can understand it at a systems level
- Write high-performant, well-documented code.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone, on Zoom and in person.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and to work under shifting deadlines.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with cloud computing (Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services)
- 3+ years development experience with a focus on web client development
- Must have a Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience deploying code to production environments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A