Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under several different brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
- Load unpainted parts on conveyor line and remove painted parts.
- Inspect parts to ensure quality and properly store painted parts using established method to minimize defects.
- Use all safety equipment such as respirator, dust mask, and all PPE to ensure compliance with EHS policies.
- Perform masking of part features per TSV’s specification.
- Apply layer or layers of paint and coating to a product to protect it from the elements and/or make it more aesthetically appealing under minimal supervision.
- Prepare surfaces, clean product, and apply coating, such as paint and powder to various parts.
- Adjust and tune application equipment to meet acceptable standards.
- Use shop related tools and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Complete move tickets as required for defected material and rework parts as necessary.
- Work in cross functional teams and communicate machine down, damage to equipment, and part issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- Years of Experience: 2 or more years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Lift 40 lbs with assistance
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kennesaw, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A