Are you looking for a fun and rewarding summer internship? At PetSmart, we are committed to developing future business leaders. Join our Product Development team this summer and thrive in a collaborative culture where being the trusted partner to parents and pets in every moment of their lives is priority number one.
- Leave your “paw” print with a project designed to make a true impact on the business.
- Experience the Packaging Design function of the leading pet specialty retailer firsthand as you work cross-functionally with Product Development to conceptualize and design products.
- Present your recommendations and innovative ideas to PetSmart leaders.
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor.
- “Sit & Stay” Café serving fresh breakfast and lunch options
- 10 week paid summer internship
- Make a difference! Volunteer with your fellow interns during the annual “PetSmart Interns Give Back” day
- Develop and grow your skills with the support of a caring manager and dedicated mentor
- Pet friendly environment, bring your pets to work!
- “Top Dog” gym with equipment, fitness classes, massage therapists and personal trainers
- Starbucks cart—productivity at its finest!
Qualification & Experience:
- Good communication skills – both written and verbally
- Undergraduate junior (Dec 2020 or May 2021 graduation)
- Knowledge of relevant current and future brand and packaging design trends
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Hand sketching abilities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A