Website Lincoln Financial Group
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 250 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $238 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2018.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America by Forbes magazine, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
This position will perform and deliver on routine and non-routine assignments/projects with a focus on operational excellence of Lincoln’s event and hospitality programs across all business lines throughout the enterprise. S/he is responsible for implementing and executing a process to meet the objectives of Lincoln’s event and hospitality strategy. S/he will support key functions throughout the Event/hospitality Lifecycle including but not limited to Contract/Vendor Management, Legal/Procurement, Sourcing, Budget Management, Meeting Technology, etc. S/he should possess a passion for process & operational excellence, strong attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to prioritize among many things.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Promotes and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Performs and delivers on routine and non-routine assignments/projects while simultaneously leveraging and applying knowledge of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Identifies and communicates to management process improvements that reduce workloads or improve quality for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Support and make recommendations to leadership on ways to improve operational process to driver operational excellence.
- Creates and distributes departmental communications.
- Participates in the development, maintenance and training of the LFG Meeting & Incentive Manual including usage guidelines and standards.
- Conducts vendor sourcing including identification, negotiation, and contracting to meet specific client requirements.
- Builds, enhances and maintains relationships with appropriate contacts ensuring departments overall service needs are satisfied.
- Supports the Contract/Vendor Management, C-Suite, & Luxury policy and approval process.
- Manage invoice payment process and record keeping in Ariba system
- Drive budget discipline through management of the budget, actual expenses & reconciliation process in Cvent system
- Carries out duties in compliance with all state and federal regulations and guidelines. Complies with all company and site policies and procedures.
- Remains current in profession and industry trends.
- Makes a positive contribution as demonstrated by: Making suggestions for improvement – Learning new skills, procedures and processes
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s) (Minimum Required)
- 2 – 3 Years of hospitality and events experience that directly aligns to the specific responsibilities for this position. (Required)
- Cvent Event Management, Cvent Event Management Advanced and Cvent Mobile Event App Certification (Preferred)
- Travel Type: Regional Domestic
- Travel Amount: up to 20%
Company: Lincoln Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A