Website Univision Communications
Univision is seeking a talented Personality & Producer based in Miami who can do both a highly compelling show and create amazing connections with our audience on and off the air, with the ability to produce an entertaining show that translates from on air to our social & digital channels, and who can collaborate and deliver on the creation and evolution of an exciting new brand each day.
- Plan and schedule Shows’ Guests.
- Strategize in planning promotional events.
- Launch and serve as creative on-air personality with assigned multiplatform shows, airing content as scheduled, and all liners, promos, public service announcements and commercials as logged.
- Execute production of news/sports segments as assigned by date of broadcast.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Contribute content for station’s web page and social media
- Appear as assigned by Program Director at station remotes, events, public relations appearances, or any other occasion that the station deems necessary for talent to appear
- Regular and timely attendance.
- Develop creative elements for the different multiplatform shows assigned
- Liaison to record personalities or guests.
- Travel internationally and/or abroad the USA
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Employment/education will be verified
- Must be willing to work from office in Miami, FL
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience and working knowledge of Internet & social media platforms.
- Must have a good driving record.
- Fluent in English & Spanish (read and write)
- Multiplatform experience covering SL content. (news, social, entertainment & sports)
- Must be available to work at night and/ or on weekends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, creative, organized and enthusiastic.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software packages. Pro-Tools, Adobe Audition or any music editor;
Company: Univision Communications
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A