Website Olive Garden
- At Olive Garden, family is not just something. Family is everything. We’re All Family Here.
- Here are other reasons why you should Join Our Family today:
- Regular disinfection of guest and team member touch points
- Our first priority is our commitment to the safety of our guests and team members
- Protective equipment like masks and gloves provided and required
- Social distancing for guests and team members – spacing of guests areas as well as technology tools to support
- Regularly work no more than 50 hours per week
- Daily health screenings and temperature checks
- Vacation and Flex time (up to 3 weeks paid time off within 1st year)
- Consistently enjoy one weekend off per month and 2 days off per week
- Our Restaurant Managers report to the General Manager and are accountable for taking initiative, being people-focused, and results-oriented.
- They are responsible for leading their teams in a busy, fast-paced environment with a passion for service, a strong desire to win, and an ability to build relationships.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Olive Garden
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A