Website Old Dominion
Old Dominion is currently recruiting for a Reweigh Auditor to join our OD Family. This position will analyze shipments on a daily basis to ensure proper weights and classifications have been given by customers.
- Comprehends and ensures compliance with company and government regulations
- Monitor emails throughout the day and follow up with customer or employees as needed.
- Verification and application of correct NMFC classes and freight charges.
- On a daily basis you must review reweigh entries for accuracy, make any necessary adjustments, and notify of / research any potential issue’s to ensure correct billing takes place.
- Goals are to increase revenue for the company and maintain accuracy and integrity of freight reweighed at each service center.
- Process information through the computer systems to monitor freight
- Responsible for any and all correspondence (both written and verbal), related to the administration of the Weight and Research program.
- Maintain a positive image and ensure OD maintains a quality reputation.
- Strive for continuous improvement in all areas of service center operations
- Must be able to speak clearly and engage in active listening
- Proficient with Excel and Word
- Strong operational background and knowledge
- Willingness to learn, be fair and honest
- Understand industry terms and classifications and know how to work with tariffs
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous rating or inspection experience is preferred
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in the trucking/logistics industry is preferred
Company: Old Dominion
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A